INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON RECENT INNOVATIONS IN ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY (ICRIET-2K16)
Venue: GIET GUNUPUR
Date: 5th -6th November, 2016
Mail your research paper: email@example.com
All participants are required to fill the registration form then proceed for the payment according to the below given instructions under the category they belong to.
Payment of fees must escort all registration forms. Your registration is not confirmed until and unless full payment is received. Payment must be made in USD or INR. The conference organizer will not accept any bank charges associated with the transfer of money.
Acceptance of abstract
10-12th September 2016
Paper Submission Deadline
25th September 2016
Acceptance of Full Paper
10th October 2016
Last date of Registration
25th October 2016
Date of Conference
5th - 6th November 2016
|Academicians / Student / Research scholar ( Ph.D / M.Tech)||Industry / R&D Organisations||Student (B.Tech / B.E / Diploma / M.Sc)||For GIET (Student / research scholar/ Academicians)||Listeners||Foreign Author|
|Regular Fees - 6000 INR/ Per Paper||Regular Fees - 8000 INR/ Per Paper||Regular Fees - 5000 INR/Per Paper||Regular Fees - 1800 INR/Per Paper||Regular Fees - 1500 INR/Per Person||Regular Fees - 500 USD/Per Paper|
Regular Fees - 6000 INR/ Per Paper
Regular Fees - 8000 INR/ Per Paper
Regular Fees - 5000 INR/ Per Paper
Regular Fees - 1800 INR/ Per Paper
Regular Fees - 1500 INR/Per Person
Regular Fees - 500 USD/Per Paper
Important Notice: Due to more number of registration and as per the request for registration we have extended the last date of registration from 15th October to 25th October. This is applicable to the candidates those who got there acceptance after 24th October.
- If the length of the paper exceeds TEN PAGES, the cost of EACH EXTRA PAGE is 30 US dollars/500 INR.
- Any modification in the paper will not be accepted after the final paper submission date.
- Paper having more than three authors will be charged extra 500 per co-author. Maximum up to five authors/co-authors are allowed in a single paper.
- Registration fees includes conference materials, lunch on conference date , gifts, morning and afternoon teas, attending all technical sessions, Online proceeding & journal.
- At least one author for each accepted final paper must pre-register.
- Registration fee for each accompanying person is 50 U.S. Dollars/1500 INR.
- An extra amount of INR 500/- and 20 USD will be charged for late registration.
- After completion of registration process, participants are required to send the scan copy of the registration form along with the payment receipt or transaction proof to us on or before the last date of registration.
- Delegates should bear the Service Charge (if any) of the bank in the Sender's Side. 14.5% service tax extra with registration fees.
- Please note that the paid registration fee is non refundable in case you are unable to attain the conference.
Debt. Card/Credit Card/Net Banking : www.icriet.com/payment/
Worldwide People Empowerment Trust
A/c No. - 79951010001056
IFSC Code - SYNB0007995
SWIFT CODE: SYNBINBB143 (For foreign money transfer)
Any of one author have to sign (for the individual paper) Copyright Transfer Agreement Form.
Camera Ready Paper submission
Submit Camera ready paper as per the guidelines.
NOTE: Send scanned copy of your completed registration form, copyright agreement form along with the scanned copy of the proof of payments to firstname.lastname@example.org.